- Demonstrates reliability and trustworthiness.
- Effective in taking action without being told (takes initiative)
- Manages time and other resources to meet established goals within agreed upon time frame.
- Demonstrates flexibility in the acceptance and completion of work assignments.
- Maintains confidentiality in the management of information.
- Contributes to a cooperative, friendly and mutually supportive work environment: a “team” player.
- Utilizes available resources effectively.
- Meets annual assessment requirements.
- Demonstrates a professional, courteous, and respectful attitude in dealing with clients, staff and other members of the Touro College community.
Education, Qualifications and Skills
(A) Education requirement: Bachelor’s degree.
(B) Licenses or certifications: None
(C) Technical/computer skills: Extensive experience and adaptability as to computer skills
(D) Prior experience: A minimum of 5 years experience in educational leadership, educational operations, higher education compliance, consulting, auditing, legal operations or financial management required.
(E) Other qualifications: Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a constantly changing, fast-pace environment. Demonstrates emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, initiative, self-motivation, practical learning skills, enthusiasm and an ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner. Experience in public speaking, business presentations, meeting management and business correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing. Ability to appropriately handle confidential and/or sensitive corporate information. Ability to multi-task and solve complex operational issues.