Assist the researchers with all aspects of conducting clinical research. This includes proficient computer skills and knowledge of programs. Communication is very important for managing subjects and updating investigators. Monitoring phone calls/emails and are necessary. Must be very organized and able to prioritize. This includes maintaining the research office by ordering supplies as needed and keeping subject logs up to date.
1. Maintain subject master files and study visit schedules involves excellent clear verbal communication and typing skills.
2. Maintain office supplies and research documents for entering subjects.
3. Monitoring phones emails and mailbox with appropriate follow through.
4. Assist practitioner as needed including obtaining published documents and compilation of data for analysis.
5. Assist research coordinator with maintaining regulatory files to comply with FDA/GCP regulations.
(A) Education requirement:
BA or BS.
(B) Licenses or certifications:
(C) Technical/computer skills:
Basic computer programs and office skills like scanning, printing, faxing and typing.
(D) Prior experience:
Clinical research (but not required), knowledge of medical terminology, science/epidemiology background a plus but not required.